Last weekend I decided to join the 100 days of code challenge created by Alexander Kallaway and this is what I have learned so far.
- To keep up a good "flow" I should focus more on core functionality than design.
- How to fit and center a background image with CSS.
- How to create jQuery plugins
- Requesting JSONP with jQuery
- Finished the Weather App project at FreeCodeCamp
- Started on the Wikipedia Viewer App project at FreeCodeCamp
So far all good. I even tried to code on the airplane on the way to my girlfriend parents. Unfortunately the wifi was to bad too get any work done. So I finished my hour of code later that day instead.
If you want to follow my progress check out my log at github.